Tuesday, August 5, 2008

from July 25th to August 3rd (2)

/Unexpected slept in today(from 10 pm to 10 am), went to MLB for English class, went to Michigan Union for a dispursement, back lab, three reactions for base screening, bad results, back home at 7 pm/

So let's start from Sunday, July 27th. I slept until Xiao knocked at my door at 10:30 am. Then Nan, Xiao and I went to a Guangdong restaurant and met Wei, a grad who is originally from China and now is Nan's REU mentor(we played basketball together), and a Shenzhen girl who just came here from England for grad program. This typical Guangdong breaklunch was Wei's treat. We ate and chat for more than three hours. The food was wonderful. There were a variety of different small dishes and dissert and I was finally full(well it is rare for me in America).

(just wrote a GRE issue)

Nan drove us home. It was unbelievable that then I slept for another 2 hours. Not having dinner, I started a tough work with my poster due Tuesday noon until mid night.

No comments: